The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University
The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University (http://www.cdyfy.com/) is a comprehensive hospital integrating medical service, medical education, scientific research, preventive care and rehabilitation. Founded in 1939, which has a 80-year cultural heritage, it has expanded into a modern and large-scale hospital providing a suite of comprehensive clinical specialties, competent faculties, advanced medical technologies and scientific research, and it is one of the first grade A tertiary hospitals in China. Since 2014, the hospital has been selected consecutively in the China’s Hospital Rankings collated by the Hospital Management Institute, Fudan University; and in 2019 it was ranked 69th in the top 100 hospitals in China in Ailibi’s ranking, the only hospital selected in Jiangxi Province.
The hospital is composed of Donghu campus and Xianghu campus. The former covers an area of 18 acres with 2900 beds, and the latter covers an area of 82 acres with 3299 beds. Currently, there are 8 “national key clinical specialties” and 1 “national clinical center”in the hospital.
While meeting the need of health care, the hospital produces outstanding research outputs across all disciplines. With 41 scientific research platforms, the hospital has won three national science and technology awards as the first institute and three Second Prizes of the National Science and Technology Progress Awards as a cooperator.
The hospital is the national demonstration center for clinical teaching and training, the national demonstration base for SP teaching, the national off-campus practice teaching base for university students, the teaching base for the wound repair project of the Capacity Building and Continuing Education Center of the National Health Commission, the national faculty training center for clinical pharmacists, and the national clinical pharmacist training base.
Having attracting renowned excellent doctors and talents, the hospital has a strong emphasis and commitment towards “multi-group network”. Through close health care alliances, specialty unions and telemedicine etc., the hospital is seeking to build a comprehensive and integrated medical service system leading in Jiangxi province and also covering the East China.
II. Position requirements:
1. Excellent talents. Renowned scholars having made significant achievements recognized widely, with experience in organizing and planning major scientific research projects; having innovative ideas for discipline construction and scientific research; capable of leading related discipline groups to maintain a leading position in China and reach internationally advanced level.
2. Leading talents. Well-known scholars having made outstanding achievements recognized widely; at the forefront of the related fields nationally; having great scientific research outputs recognized by peers at home and abroad; capable of coordinating the development of the related discipline to maintain or reach a leading position in China.
3. Discipline leaders. Having a title of or above associate professor in famous foreign universities or scientific research institutions; having produced great scientific research outputs in the related fields; capable of leading the related discipline to the top level in China.
4. Outstanding young talents. Having over two years of postdoctoral or related research experience in universities or scientific research institutions at home and abroad; having internationally academic visions and strong scientific research ability; having great findings and published influential articles in important journals in the field; Possessing good potential.
(ii) Basic requirements:
1. Age: no age limit for excellent talents; 57 years old at most for leading talents, in principle; 50 years old at most for discipline leaders, in principle; 40 years old at most for outstanding young talents, in principle;
2. The main recruitment fields include, but are not limited to traditional disciplines related to medical and life sciences, such as clinical medicine and basic medicine; basic research of emerging interdisciplines; medical big data-based artificial intelligence, cutting-edge research and translational research etc.
The remuneration can be negotiable for the right candidate. The house purchase subsidies, settling-in allowance and start-up funding for scientific research is negotiable specifically in person.
IV. Application materials and methods
Should you be interested, please send the materials as indicated below to the Office of High-Level Talents of The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University. We will keep the personal information strictly confidential.
1. Resume: Continuous education and work experience from the beginning of the undergraduate education to date; a catalogue of published papers and no more than 5 representative works; major achievements of medical care, teaching, scientific research; scientific research projects undertaken, patents and awards, etc.
2. Future research plans;
3. 1-2 referring experts for consultation.
Contact: Liu, Office of High-Level Talents